PGA Tour Brunch - "The Arnie" R-3
@PGATourBrunch Previews Third Round of Arnold Palmer Invitational
By TERRY LYONS
Note: The Weather Report for today calls for 90% chance of RAIN and 62-degrees with winds in the 15 (maybe 20) mph range. Sunday weather report is for partly cloudy skies with temps a chilly Florida 59-degrees. The final round will face 10% chance of rain and winds 18 mph.
PGA Tour Brunch on Arnold Palmer Invitational (R-3)
Keep reading with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to PGA Tour Brunch to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.